The first online EAC will remain the European meeting for the aerosol community, spanning the whole breadth of aerosol research as covered by the working groups. With a total of 65 sessions as well as hours of networking, the schedule has been created to allow for participation from multiple time zones around the world. Content is provided on demand, so conference attendees can watch it prior to the voice-chat sessions of the conference at their convenience. All discussions will take place live to enhance interaction among attendees.
Presentation material needed to participate:
As presenting author of a poster contribution we ask you to upload:
- A one page pdf of your poster (consider landscape as an option for easy display on most screens)
- A one slide summary with key messages of your poster (example now available). Please consider to submit your one page summary as .ppt or .pptx in 16:9 format as we would like to create slide decks for each session to prepare the discussion.
- Optionally: A brief video pitch of 3 min maximum to enhance the visibility of your poster. If you have never before recorded a presentation, you can find brief instructions and some tips here.
We have received some questions about the poster format: We leave this fully open to you. Just think about how you would like to see a poster on a computer screen (landscape might be preferable for most users). However, some authors might want to use this poster for another purpose later and want to keep traditional formats for this reason. In any case it has to be a one page poster!
As presenting author of a platform contribution we ask you to upload:
- A maximum twelve minutes video of your presentation. If you have never before recorded a presentation, you can find brief instructions and some tips here.
- A one slide summary with key messages of your contribution (example now available). Please consider to submit your one page summary as .ppt or .pptx in 16:9 format as we would like to create slide decks for each session to prepare the discussion.
You can upload your conference contributions from August 14th to August 24th. For uploading of the talk the presenting author should have received an individual upload link. Please do not to share this link among your coworkers in case the presenting author has changed but inform the organizers via firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a replacement link for that case.
Availability of presentation material:
With the upload of your presentation you agree that the presentation material will be accessible to all participants of EAC 2020 until 12th of September 2020. Videos will be streamed only and cannot be downloaded by the participants. Your one slide summary will be on display during the session. Your poster will be available via the conference program and can be downloaded likewise your abstract.